The Beyond Junior is a diminutive bike for big adventures. A drop bar equipped 24’’ tourer with the same geometry as its larger siblings. Made of aluminium to keep things light and manageable, it sports the same multitude of mounting points on the frame and fork, meaning it’s every bit as ready to load up and head out. Relaxed and confident, young riders get big capable tyres, wide flared bars and short stems for control, along with reliable TRP Spyre C disc brakes. Created in collaboration with Microshift, the Beyond Junior’s controls feature a reduced lever reach and spring tension to perfectly match smaller hands.
- New child-specific 24” touring bike based on the Beyond.
- Aluminum frame with top tube direct mounts and cage mounts underneath the down tube.
- Aluminum fork with triple cage mount bosses on fork blades.
- 2.1’’ Kenda Small Block Eight tires.
- 380 mm Beyond handlebar.
- Drop bar specific touring geometry with low stand over.
- Short reach Microshift Advent 1x9 drop bar dual control levers.
- Bombtrack Mach 152 mm square taper crank with a narrow-wide 32t chainring.
- Microshift Advent rear derailleur with reduced spring tension and 11 - 42t cassette.
- TRP Spyre disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack Drift children´s saddle.